Search below for the shop details or view the full list of retailers
Rotherham Central Railway Station is situated in the centre of Rotherham.
For train timetables and the latest travel updates, click here
Parkgate Shopping buses operate a regular bus service from Rotherham Town Centre to Parkgate Shopping every 12 minutes.
The service runs from 8.00am until 16.00 Monday to Saturday. To download a bus timetable, click here.
Our ATM machines are located in the Nando’s/Subway development – alternative machines are also located in Morrison’s and Wilko’s for your convenience.
Baby feeding facilities are available at Asda Living, Costa Coffee and Mothercare.
Parking at Parkgate Shopping is FREE and we have 2,000 spaces available, including spaces designated to Blue Badge holders and parents with young children. Customers are able to park between 8.00am - 11.00pm each day. The Morrisons car park is open from 8.00am and all others are open from 8.45am - 11.00pm.
The car park is operated by TPS UK. If you would like to get in touch with regards to any queries about the car park, please phone 0845 2573540. For further information, you can also visit the TPS website.
We are proud that our car park has been issued the Park Mark, an award given by the Police to car parks that have achieved the standards of the Safer Parking Scheme, designed to reduce crime in car parks.
Pixifoto is the UK and Ireland's biggest, most trusted and popular baby, child and family portrait photography specialists.
Pixifoto is located within Mothercare.
Toilets & Baby Changing
Customer toilets are available in Asda Living, Costa Coffee, KFC, Mothercare and Morrisons. Please note that public toilets are also available between Subway and Nando’s adjacent to the ATM’s
Click & Collect
A range of stores within the shopping park offer a Click & Collect service - please see our 'Shops' page for more information.
Lost & Found
For Lost & Found, please contact the security office or email Customer Services.
Parkgate Shopping Park offers a free BT Wi-Fi service so you can surf while you shop.
Wheelchairs are available to borrow from our security office.
Boots Parkgate have an opening for a Counter Manager on their Lancôme counter with an immediate start. Please see the specifics about the role below:
– Role: Counter Manager Role for Lancôme, Boots
– Hours: 30 Hours/4 days per week
– Description: Are you a beauty fanatic? Do you want to combine this passion with your flair for business? Here at Lancôme we share this passion, with an aim to spread French elegance across the globe. As a Counter Manager with us you would have the opportunity to help spread our message.
– This is an opportunity to work with some of the most forward thinking beauty professionals in the field, allowing you to reach your full potential. This role will allow you to become the face of Lancôme for our customers, helping them with their beauty needs whilst directly steering the direction of the brand’s future.
– Start Date: ASAP
– How to Apply: Apply online via the L’Oréal Talent website or follow the following link to take you directly to the opening: http://career.loreal.com/careers/JobDetail?jobId=53619